Monday, November 18, 2013

Add SublimeText to Windows Context Menu

Since I've made the switch, I've loved SublimeText.  It is by far superior to Notepad++.  There are some small things that I'm still working out, but I'm sure with time they'll go away.  One of those things was the context menu was missing.  I'm sure this was due to me using the portable installer, but it's a must for me to have!  Doing a simple search on the web, I came across this gist that does exactly what I needed:

Here's the code in its entirety... You just never know with the web. ;)

@echo off
SET st2Path=C:\Program Files\Sublime Text 2\sublime_text.exe
 
rem add it for all file types
@reg add "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\Open with Sublime Text 2"         /t REG_SZ /v "" /d "Open with Sublime Text 2"   /f
@reg add "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\Open with Sublime Text 2"         /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /v "Icon" /d "%st2Path%,0" /f
@reg add "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\Open with Sublime Text 2\command" /t REG_SZ /v "" /d "%st2Path% \"%%1\"" /f
 
rem add it for folders
@reg add "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Open with Sublime Text 2"         /t REG_SZ /v "" /d "Open with Sublime Text 2"   /f
@reg add "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Open with Sublime Text 2"         /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /v "Icon" /d "%st2Path%,0" /f
@reg add "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Open with Sublime Text 2\command" /t REG_SZ /v "" /d "%st2Path% \"%%1\"" /f
pause

1 comment:

Buy elo boost said...

I like the actual item, the actual distinction between your passersby becoming b&w from the colour causes it to be personally. Your site is really a nice method to reveal these types of tales. Amazing.

LOL elo boost



Buy FUT 14 Coins